It has been an exciting year for us all at Everyone in Health (despite the pandemic sweeping the globe...!)
This year we have:
- Gained a formal committee, without whom we would not have been able to move forward with this exciting project
- Gained a charitable partner, whom we are delighted to support
- Gained another partner in the form of a Leeds-based student society (more details to follow in the coming weeks!)
- Attracted a group of fantastic content creators
- Produced some excellent member-only and non-member content for the website
- Honed in our strategy in changing circumstances, with an increased national focus in an online setting
- Had ongoing discussions with potential future partners
Whilst it has been a productive year, we have merely set the foundations for what is to come in the long-term life of this project!
In 2021 we hope to achieve:
- The hosting of our first event (currently planned for 2nd June - COVID-dependant!)
- Working with further partners across the healthcare system in the UK
- Promoting our organisation in order to increase our membership, and improve our self-sufficiency
- Update our promotional and other materials in order to better align these with our strategy and more national focus than was previously envisaged
- Production of increased resources and opportunities around leadership and management aimed specifically at students
- Further production of exceptional quality resources, throughout the year
- Improved communication and engagement with our audience, particularly through social media
May I take this opportunity to thank both the Committee and Content Creators who have been stalwarts in supporting this organisation - including some from the very beginning.
The Committee have worked hard to ensure that our operations have been coordinated (and have made sure that I have been kept in line and my ideas kept to a more realistic level than they otherwise would have been!).
I am particularly proud of the Content Creators - a group of dedicated individuals, who have produced some fascinating and insightful resources. I am forever in their debt - and I cannot express my gratitude more!
Happy New Year to all those reading this - here's to a successful (and less COVID-y!) 2021!
Dr Adam Dalby
BSc (Hons), MB BCh BAO, PGCert
Founder, Chair and Managing Director, Everyone in Health CIC
Emergency Medicine Clinical Fellow and Leadership Trainee, Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust